View this week’s worship folder (PDF). Click Here
All Church Announcements:
- We are Facebook Live! “Like” Tower Community Fellowship on Facebook.
- District Assembly, June 13-15, at Denver First Church of the Nazarene (3800 E. Hampden Ave., Englewood). Dr. Gustavo Crocker will be our presiding General Superintendent.
- Grillin’ & Chillin’. We will kick off our summer Grillin’ & Chillin’ with the Father’s Day picnic Sunday, June 16 12:30 p.m. at Side Creek Park (19001 E. Colorado Dr., Aurora). If you are interested in hosting a Grillin’ & Chillin’ see Brenda or Roxanne.
- Faith Day at the Rockies Sunday, August 18, 1:10 p.m. at Coors Field. Postgame concert will feature Kari Jobe. We have 50 tickets in section L325; tickets are $18. Contact the church office to purchase tickets.
- Pastor Ed and John Cardin will be hosting a trip to the Holy Land with EO Tours October 29 through November 7, 2019. If you are interested in going or need more information please sign up at the Welcome Center.
- *** SAVE THE DATE*** The 2019 Ladies Retreat has been scheduled and booked!! The date will be Sept 13-15 at YMCA of the Rockies at Estes Park. More details to follow… Hope to see you there!
Refuge Youth Ministry:
- Need info on the go? For the latest information or visit us online @ www.tcfstudents.org.
- Join together for Refuge‘ Upper Room on Sundays at 6 pm.
- Join our online community on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TCFStudents! Get photos, news and encouragement online!
- 30 day devotional available to all students both online at www.tcfstudents.org or copies are available at the Student Ministries table.
- Nazarene Youth Conference (NYC) July 7-15, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ. The cost is $1,500 with a $200 deposit. Registration packets are available at the Student Ministries table in the foyer. If you have questions please see Pastor Ed or Jon Wilhite.
- Refuge Youth Ministry. “Dive In” at Colorado District NYI. The speaker is Cherie Reiter, worship pastor at the Connection Church in Castle Rock. See Jon Wilhite
- May 20 – May 27 the cost will be $235/camper; a $50 deposit is due at registration
- Late registration (after May 27) is $250/camper; a $50 deposit is due at registration